Tuesday 14 May 2013

 
 New Challenge Has Started!

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to our new Challenge & Blog Hop.
Thank you so much to everyone who entered our last challenge. (Please note: This challenge & Blog Hop is only open to Australian residents - sorry we do not ship Internationally.)
The Challenge:
Inspiration :
Challenge : Create a project using the using the colours White, Pink & Yellow & the photo as your inspiration.
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!
Stamps :
 
 
 
 
 
 



This is my entry in the May Scrapbook Boutique Challenge

I did this layout for a friend to put into a fame on the wall for her parents
60th Wedding Anniversary

This card is my entry into the May Scrapbook Boutique Challenge, it is for my girlfriends birthday, I hope she likes it.
I do like to make the easel cards they are my favourite, I just think you can stand them up anywhere and they look good.



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your friend absolutely adored this, it's wonderful & such a great memory!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout. the green swirly leaf stems look great with the bling. I love the flowers[my weakness]x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and layout Jenny - so much gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful projects.
    Thanks for sharing at scrapbook Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO and just perfect for the challenge at Scrapbook Boutique .....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous LO and absolutely beautiful flowers too!! Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at scrapbook boutique this month x

    ReplyDelete